Balancing Act

       WOW has it been a long time since I have last posted on here. Over a year. Honestly, a lot has happened in the past year, that has made me realize how much better I need to become at organizing the tasks at hand, with the time I have. Over this past year, I have also learned who and what is imporatnt, and who and what to let go of. Kind of gettting ahead of myself, here, I know.
         Anyways, to start off, it has been an eventful past year. I am still going to school for 3D animation, and honestly, I love it more and more as the time goes on. I have already taken most of my english, math, science, and speech courses, so most of what I have left are art and computer classes. Which, honestly, is how I set it up on purpose. To keep me going. To keep me interested. For my first 3 semesters, I maintained a 4.0 GPA, but with a lot of stuff that happened last semester, my GPA was around a 2.5/3.0. No excuses, though, as everyone has things going on, and I did still TRY, and it is in the past. Just lessons to learn from that sometimes not everything is in our control. Good news, though, I made some of the best friends I have ever had, in my Art class. We call ourselves "the Crazy Table," because we are just loud and fun and crazy.
      Which, leads me to more of what has been going on. Before last semester, someone in my family was diagnosed with cancer, among quite a bit of things. It shook me to my core, and that semester, I started to trudge through and miss my family more and more(my family lives 8 to 10 hours away). Last semester, my classes weren't going so well as is, and in the middle of the semester, my grandma was in the hospital; extremely sick. She would get a little better, then worse. Essentially, it was God's will to take her home, around the time of Halloween. Things were extremely hard for me, being her favorite time of year, and our first Christmas without her, and because there was a lot I regretted in my past with her...especially me not spending enough time with her. BUT, I got to say goodbye. I got to tell her I was sorry. I got to hug her and kiss her one last time, and see her smile as she looked at pictures of my little man, growing up so fast. We all wanted more time with her, but if we got that, that's exactly what we would want again and again. More time. Because honestly, when it comes to your loved ones...there is never enough time in the world. It may be clich'e to say "hug the ones you love and tell them you love them, because you don't know how long you have with them," but it's the truth.
    Outside of that, I honestly haven't been very productive, but how productive do I expect to be with a 3 year old son? LOL. I have watched a lot of Netflix and Hulu, and brushed up more on my figure drawing. Honestly, I have learned that it's actually one of my favorite things to draw, is the human form. If you break it down, it's all so complex and beautiful.
   Other than that, I know that I said there has been a lot that has happened, and writing it now, it doesn't seem like a whole lot HAS happened, but it's probably because most of my time is spent around school. lol. Because I have kept this quite short, I guess I can share some of my artwork with you guys. <3
RM from BTS

RM from BTS

Joshua from Seventeen

bambam from GOT7


GOT7



I can't believe I completely forgot! I DID get to finally go to a GOT7 concert in Chicago at the beginning of last year. Honestly was THE most amazing experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first concert, and my favorite Kpop group. <3 If I have the money and the chance to go again in the future, I don't want to miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!!!! They were so unbelievably amazing, and though I went by myself, I had an AMAZING time, and made one of the best friends ever, through all of it. <3 I would definitely recommend ;-) Not biased or anything, you know? :P lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog