Let your booty do that Yoga




If you would have told me a year ago that I would be doing yoga for exercise, I would literally laugh in your face. I was always the type that always thought that yoga was useless and would never "make me sweat," and DEFINITELY would never help me lose weight/ be used as a form of practical exercise. Why am I telling you this? Well, because I am THAT person now. I am the person that sips her "healthy tea" and does Yoga for literally everything. Anxiety? Yoga. Digestive Issues? Oh, you better believe yoga will help for that. Depressed? Yoga. Stressed? Yoga. I never would have thought in a million years that yoga would be the answer for me, but I have been wrong before. It seems so weird that yoga has done so much for me, but I guess you can call me that weird person. I am sure you are skeptical as I was, but my mama always told me not to knock it until you try it. Before you begin, though, I will tell you it WILL make you sweat, even in a short 10 minute session, so if you hate to sweat, it surely isn't for you. Yoga will make you feel good, tone and stretch muscles you never knew you had, it will cleanse you and give you that "happy" glow, and oh, it will help you shape a  GREAT butt. ;-) But don't take my word for it. Let your results do the talking.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog